Snake River Jackson Hole Wyoming Fishing Report
Runoff has begun is the Snake River Jackson Hole Wyoming Fishing Report. As conditions change we will continue to update and our target date to start taking guided trips on the Snake River in Jackson Hole Wyoming is 7.15.2019. Please call 307-413-0669 for updates, information or to book your trip.
(Thursday April 18, 2019)
Subject: 2019 Upper Snake River Operations Update
Purpose: The purpose of these Operation Updates is to provide information regarding Reclamation’s operations as the season progresses. The operations outlined in this update are based on the best data available at the time and are subject to change as new information becomes available. For additional information and resources, please visit our website at: https://www.usbr.gov/pn/hydromet/uppersnake/ .
Jackson Lake Dam
· Current Discharge = 1,050 cfs.
· At 9 am today (4/18) discharge was increased from 700 cfs to 1,050 cfs.
· At 1 pm today (4/18) discharge was increased to 1,400 cfs.
· At 9 am tomorrow (4/19) discharge will be increased to 1,750 cfs
· At 1 pm tomorrow (4/19) discharge will be increased to 2,100 cfs.